Thursday, June 4, 2015

Physician's Formula - Natural Nude.

The Physician's Formula Natural Nude is a multipurpose palette. It works as a contour/ highlight, eye-shadow and a blush. I must say, this is my new found love and today's review is all about this pretty palette. :)



Pretty palette with pretty shades

I ordered my palette from amazon for $8.37. This product is available in CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart and a few other websites and stores (drugstore) as well, but, the price might vary.

The packaging of this product is strong, sturdy and cute. It is a box which opens both front and back. In the front, you have the product and back, there are two tiny brushes. One brush is a shadow applicator and the other one looks similar to the brush that comes with the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit or a tiny version of the ‘ita’ brush. The eye shadow applicator is something I was not too impressed with, it is not of much use to me. However, the blush brush does a great job. This palette comes with a mirror which is convenient for someone who hates carrying a mirror around, like me. It is definitely travel friendly. I carry this product in my purse all the time as it comes handy for highlighting, as a shadow and blush. :)   


Back of the box with a mirror :)

Blush brush (similar to the Hoola bronzer brush)

Eye shadow applicator


The product has amazing pigment and is extremely smooth. it has a slight shimmer to it, the shimmer you will love! It provides a glow to your face, is easy to apply, blends well and is light weight. It provides a natural look and does not look cakey at all. What I like most about this product is that it lasts for a long time. On me, the product stays for eight to ten hours which is highly impressive.

Swatch of all the palette shades.


The palette sells at $13.99 at CVS and $11.67 in Walmart, which might seem expensive for a drugstore product. However, do not ignore the fact that this is a multipurpose palette, just this palette will serve as multiple options for makeup and it is totally worth the price you pay!  

On the whole, I'm in love with this product and will definitely purchase it again. I am someone who travels a lot and this saves space for other things in my bag. I'm madly in love with this product and see very few cons to it. Do let me know if you do not like this product as much and what the reason is. I would love to know what others think about this palette. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment